GearSource created the G-Suite® App to make it easier for first time users and power-users alike to add products quickly and without being connected. Download the G-Suite App now in your App Store or Google Play.
You no longer have to wait until you get back to the office to move gear - you can add it on location as soon as your show or event is finished. G-Suite® App doesn’t require a WiFi connection to create a listing... offline listings will be retained in the device cache and will automatically sync to your GearSourceAsia.com® account when the device connects to a wireless connection. Plus, immediately take pictures of the items in real-time from your phone and have great onsite pictures to show off the gear.
Speaking of Sync, whether you choose to work on a desktop or your mobile device, G-Suite® guarantees that all your information is secure and always completely in sync.
- secure access using your existing GearSourceAsia.com® log-in
- access to your entire profile, including online and offline items
- add new gear conveniently and easily
- take & edit pictures as you go
- manage gear from the App - modify prices, change quantities, edit descriptions or add pictures
- reassign gear from offline to online or vice-verse
- modify your account profile - add or edit shipping or billing addresses.
Gear added through the G-Suite® App are live on GearSourceAsia.com® as soon as they have gone through the standard approval process. This process can take up to 24 business hours.
What more can we say - you have to try it to appreciate it. With the G-Suite® App, GearSource has taken the convenience of our process to the next level!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Sales Team: email@example.com
App Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on our other Listing Tools, such as GearSource AIM (automated inventory management), please contact Listings Manager Carrie at email@example.com
GearSourceAsia.com®, GearSourceAsia.com®, GearSource® and G-Suite® are registered Trademarks of GearSource Holdings, LLC.